The Karate School Mission
- Provide martial arts and self-defense training through traditional and unconventional methods tailored to individual student abilities and skills.
- Make getting in shape, building self-confidence, self-respect, and self-control a fun and enjoyable experience.
- Enhance student training through demonstrations and seminars.
- Network and train with other martial artists.
- Foster family and community enrichment through social forum and community involvement.
Sensei Lynn Reynolds - 4th degree black belt
- United Professional Instructor
- Masters Self Defense Center Instructor Certificated
Sensei Brian Reynolds - 4th degree black belt